giovedì 21 aprile 2011

The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I don't consider myself a cosplayer, but I spent a disproportionate amount of my youth dressed up as Indiana Jones, Peter Venkman and multiple members of the Three Ninjas, among others. Like most kids whose parents couldn't afford to buy hundreds of dollars worth of licensed costumes, I had to piece together my ensembles. A fedora and a black leather jacket for Dr. Jones; three wire ties strapped to gloves by electrical tape for Wolverine, a Ghostbusters pajama onesie that I had outgrown and was by then provocatively small for Venkman-what I lacked in funding I more than made up for in resourcefulness. But now that I'm a grown up, I can afford the real deal. And that's why I've been geeking out about this Officially Licensed Star Wars Luke Skywalker Ceremonial Jacket with Medal Of Yavin for $132 plus free shipping. -KW More »


kate gosselin amy adams neiman marcus

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento